Castle Lite gaming terms and conditions
PROMOTIONAL COMPETITION RULES
- This promotional competition (“Competition”) is run by The South African Breweries (Proprietary) Limited (“Promoter”) and is open to all persons of 18 years or older who reside in South Africa, except the employees and their immediate families of Promoter, Promoter’s advertising and promotion agencies and associated companies.
- This competition will only be run at selected outlets, chosen at the Promoter’s discretion, and on Castle Lite’s twitter account
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend, cancel or extend this Competition in part or in its entirety (including, but not limited to, value and/or prize, bookings and/or planned activities).
- In the event of an amendment, alteration and/or cancellation, the Promoter will not compensate any individual for any reason whatsoever.
- These Rules and any alterations/amendments thereto will be interpreted by Promoter only.
- Participation by all entrants (“Participants”) constitutes acceptance of these rules and Participant gives the Promoter consent to market its products and campaigns to Participant, using the details provided by the Participant. The Participant may withdraw this consent at any point.
- Competition Period: The Competition begins on the 1st of August 2018 and ends on the 15th of September 2018.
- Generic in store - To enter the Participant must purchase two Castle Lite 910ml packs to share, receive an entry card, scratch to reveal the unique code and follow the USSD string. USSD costs 20cents per 20 seconds.
- Pick n Pay - To enter the Participant must purchase two Castle Lite 910ml packs to share and swipe their smart shopper card for automatic entry Into a draw conducted by Pick n Pay of which the promoter is indemnified.
- Shoprite - To enter the Participant must purchase two Castle Lite 910ml packs to share and follow SMS instructions on their till slip. Standard SMS rates apply
- Twitter – To enter take a picture of your gaming related moment with any pack of Castle Lite and upload on to social with the hashtag “lvlup” or “levelup” and you’ll be entered into a draw to win one of the gaming hampers
- Generic – A gaming hamper valued at R10 000
- Pick n Pay – A gaming hamper valued at R20 000
- Shoprite - A gaming hamper valued at R20 000
- TOPS – A gaming hamper valued at R20 000
- Liquor city – A gaming hamper valued at R20 000
- Twitter – A gaming hamper valued at R20 000
- Prize redemption will be finalised with winner/s at the time of making contact with the winner post winner verification.
- Prize is as stated above ONLY. Any other costs incurred will not be included in the Prize.
Winner/s required to submit a copy of their valid South African identity document, before prizes will be distributed. Any person unable to furnish their ID document will not be allocated the prize.
- Winner Notification:
The Promoter will contact the winners by the 30th of September following a verification process to ensure entry requirements have been met. Winners must respond to the confirmation in 5 working days or they will forfeit the prize in its entirety, and a substitute winner, will at the discretion, of the Promoter be selected. The confirmation must include the winner’s name, whether or not the winner is accepting the prize, contact telephone number, ID number, preferred city where the prize will be collected and residential address.
- No single person may win more than one prize in this Competition.
- The Prize/s cannot be transferred, exchanged for its cash value or for an alternate prize/s.
- Promoter is not responsible for any faults or errors made by the verification company or any other partner in the administration of the competition.
- Any timelines not adhered to will result in forfeiture and no compensation
- Promoter reserves the right to carry out audits in respect of any Winner/s to verify their eligibility and the validity of the winner’s entry.
- Promoter reserves the right to carry out audits in respect of any winner/s to verify their eligibility.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries that depict irresponsible drinking and/or unacceptable behavior will be summarily disqualified from this competition.
- Promoter may make media announcements / publications of the names / photographs of winner/s and provided that any winner/s may expressly elect to decline this.
- The Promoter may use personal information, supplied voluntarily by you, for marketing purposes for their other products and campaigns.
- The Promoter will not share any of your personal information with any third party except where such disclosure is necessary to enable The Promoter to provide, deliver or in any other way give effect to these Rules and/or the Prize/s, where such disclosure is required by law or where consent to Promoter sharing your personal information is obtained from Participant/s.
- Participants can choose to Opt-out of receiving communication from Castle Lite or other/all SAB Brands, at any time, by responding to Promoter on the communication received.
- All Participants and winners indemnify Promoter, its associated companies (directors, officers and employees) and agents, against any / all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever connected to or arising out of their participation in any way in this Competition.
- These Competition Rules are available at www.castlelite.co.za