Bulk tactical terms and conditions
PROMOTIONAL COMPETITION RULES
1. This promotional competition (“Competition”) is run by The South African Breweries (Proprietary) Limited (“Promoter”) and is open to all persons of 18 years or older and resident in South Africa, except the employees and their immediate families of Promoter, Promoter’s advertising and promotion agencies, associated companies, and outlet owners and staff.
2. These rules may be amended by notification at any time during the Competition, and will be interpreted by Promoter only. Participation by all entrants (“Participants”) constitutes acceptance of these rules.
3. The Competition begins on the dates specified at each participating outlet, which will be between 1 October 2018 and 31 October 2018.
4. There are 24 x Earbuds, 3 x Jackets, 8 x Caps, 8 x T-shirts, 9 x Long sleeve sweater/hoodie, 48 x 660ML per participating outlet.
5. To enter, Participants must purchase 1 x 910ml Castle Lite, at a participating outlet during the competition period, to receive a loyalty card. 1 Castle Lite equals 1 stamp. After 5 stamps the participant receives a scratch card to see what guaranteed instant prize has been won.
6. All instant-win prizes may be redeemed immediately after winning
7. The prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged for their cash value.
8. In the event of a dispute, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Promoter may make media announcements / publications of the names / photographs of Winner/s, provided that any Winner/s may expressly elect to decline this. Promoter reserves the right to carry out audits in respect of any Winner/s to verify their eligibility.
10. All Participants and Winners indemnify Promoter, its associated companies (directors, officers and employees) and agents, against any / all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever connected to or arising out of their participation in any way in this Competition.