Castle Lite Ultimate House Party terms and conditions
PROMOTIONAL COMPETITION RULES
- This promotional competition (“Competition”) is run by The South African Breweries (Proprietary) Limited (“Promoter”) and is open to all persons of 18 years or older who reside in South Africa, except the employees and their immediate families of Promoter, Promoter’s advertising and promotion agencies and associated companies.
- This competition will only be run at selected outlets, chosen at the Promoter’s discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend, cancel or extend this Competition in part or in its entirety (including, but not limited to, value and/or prize, bookings and/or planned activities).
- In the event of an amendment, alteration and/or cancellation, the Promoter will not compensate any individual for any reason whatsoever.
- These Rules and any alterations/amendments thereto will be interpreted by Promoter only.
- Participation by all entrants (“Participants”) constitutes acceptance of these rules and Participant gives the Promoter consent to market its products and campaigns to Participant, using the details provided by the Participant. The Participant may withdraw this consent at any point.
7. Competition Period: The Competition begins on the 15th of November 2018 and ends on the 31st of December 2018.
- Main market 660ml - To enter the Participant must purchase a Castle Lite 660ml pack to share, retrieve a unique code the crown and follow the USSD string “*120*3338*UNIQUECODE# USSD costs 20cents per 20 seconds
- Makro, Shoprite, Blue bottle liquors, Diamonds & Market liquors - To enter the Participant must purchase 24 or more of any Castle Lite pack to share, write their personal and contact details on their till slip that reflects their Castle Lite purchase and drop their till slip in the specially marked Castle Lite entry box
9. Participation constitutes acceptance of these competition rules.
Participants stand a chance to win one of:
- Main market 660ml
- 3 x Bar fridge and 24 beers
- 5 x High tech drone
- 3 x Gazebo and speaker
- 4 x Smartphone and 12 month music subscription
- 3 x R50 000 cash
- 2 x R20 000 cash
- 1 x R15 000 cash
- 2 x R10 000 cash
- 4 x Ice Core, glassware and 12 beers
- 4 x Gaming console and R5 000 voucher
- 2 x Jukebox
- 2 x Home bar and seating
- 2 x Projector and branded screen
- 2 x Laptop and 1 year wifi subscription
- 3 x Steel cooler and 24 beers
- 3 x Home theatre system
- 2 x Speaker and 24 beers
- 21 x Bar fridge (One per outlet)
- 253 x Stainless steel cooler box (One per outlet)
- 253 x Gazeebo (One per outlet)
- Diamond and market liquors
- 45 x Stainless steel cooler box (one per outlet)
- Blue bottle liquors
- 274 x Bar fridge (one per outlet)
Prize redemption will be finalised with winner/s at the time of making contact with the winner post verification. Prize is as stated above ONLY. Any other costs incurred will not be included in the Prize.
Winner/s required to submit a copy of their valid South African identity document, before prizes will be distributed. Any person unable to furnish their ID document will not be allocated the prize.
11. Winner Notification:
Main market 660ml
- Daily prizes – Winners will be drawn each day after 20:00 to select a winner for the daily prize. Following no longer than 10 working days the potential winner will be contacted for verification. Participants with valid entries will be entered into the daily prize draws for every day until the end of the Competition Period or until they’ve won a daily prize after which they are not eligible to win another daily prize
- Cash and airtime –Winners will be selected randomly throughout the duration of the campaign, these winners will be notified immediately and fulfilment will take place in no longer than 10 working days following notification
Makro, Shoprite, Blue bottle liquors, Diamonds & Market liquors
- At the end of the campaign period an SAB representative will consolidate all entries collected in the specially marked entry box and conduct a random draw. Within 10 working days of the draw, the potential winner will be contacted for verification.
Winners must respond to the confirmation in 5 working days or they will forfeit the prize in its entirety, and a substitute winner, will at the discretion, of the Promoter be selected. In the case of daily prizes, the confirmation must include the winner’s name, whether or not the winner is accepting the prize, contact telephone number, ID number, preferred city where the prize will be collected and residential address.
12. No single person may win more than one daily prize in this Competition.
13. The Prize/s cannot be transferred, exchanged for its cash value or for an alternate prize/s.
14. Promoter is not responsible for any faults or errors made by the verification company or any other partner in the administration of the competition.
- Any timelines not adhered to will result in forfeiture and no compensation.
- Promoter reserves the right to carry out audits in respect of any Winner/s to verify their eligibility and the validity of the winner’s entry.
- Promoter reserves the right to carry out audits in respect of any winner/s to verify their eligibility.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries that depict irresponsible drinking and/or unacceptable behavior will be summarily disqualified from this competition.
- Promoter may make media announcements / publications of the names / photographs of winner/s and provided that any winner/s may expressly elect to decline this.
- The Promoter may use personal information, supplied voluntarily by you, for marketing purposes for their other products and campaigns
- The Promoter will not share any of your personal information with any third party except where such disclosure is necessary to enable The Promoter to provide, deliver or in any other way give effect to these Rules and/or the Prize/s, where such disclosure is required by law or where consent to Promoter sharing your personal information is obtained from Participant/s.
- Participants can choose to Opt-out of receiving communication from Castle Lite or other/all SAB Brands, at any time, by responding to Promoter on the communication received.
- All Participants and winners indemnify Promoter, its associated companies (directors, officers and employees) and agents, against any / all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever connected to or arising out of their participation in any way in this Competition.
- These Competition Rules are available at www.castlelite.co.za